KPMG is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit and governance in Fiji. The firm comes with a long line of history internationally and has made its name locally as being one of the most trusted accounting firms for businesses.
Why Should You Choose Fiji?
The firm set up a base in Fiji for multiple reasons:
- The local workforce is young, energetic, and educated.
- In the accounting and financial sector, the Fiji Institute of Accountants is internationally accredited.
- Labor costs are competitive.
- Service culture.
- Overnight processing.
- Familiar relationship with Australia and New Zealand.
- Proximity to Australia.
- Reliable IT Infrastructure.
- Good training graduates with over 24 customer firms with CPA/CA standards.
The Services They Offer BPOs
The services available are compliance-based offers, such as:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Processing of VAT and GST Returns
- FBT Returns
- Corporate Secretariat
- CA stands for Audit Functions
- Full outsourcing or staff leasing arrangement [staff are fully trained to meet international standards]