Bluesky Samoa

Bluesky Communications Group is a Pacific regional telecommunications company, with a footprint across American Samoa, Samoa, Cook Islands and New Zealand providing Mobile, Broadband, IPTV and Fixed Line services.

Bluesky Samoa formerly known as SamoaTel officially became a subsidiary company of Bluesky Communications and Bluesky commenced operating SamoaTel on Thursday March 31, 2011. Bluesky Samoa is the leading operator in Samoa (Independent State of Samoa) offering GSM, fixed line and Internet services whereby Unit Trust of Samoa (UTOS) owns 25% of Bluesky Samoa while the other 75% is owned by local and overseas investors and these are located in Am.Samoa, Samoa and Fiji. Bluesky Communications Group is owned by Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited (“ATH”) of Fiji.

Our vision is to be the most recognized and preferred company for connecting our Pacific communities around the world.