|New Media Specialist|
|Office of the Vice-Chancellor and President, Marketing & Communications - LDM039|
The New Media Specialist (NMS) will devise and manage USP’s digital marketing strategies across online channels, integrating and managing social media tools to underpin marketing and communication strategies. Appointee will work closely with the web team and the marketing team to enhance and communicate the University’s brand, purposes and portfolio to various stakeholders.
The NMS will support staff within the Marketing, Communications and Web Team to develop digital marketing activities, including developing highly engaging digital content across all online platforms for marketing and promotional purposes. The appointee will be expected to keep abreast with the new range of media techniques and technologies available currently and those that may emerge in the future.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for any of this positions, applicants must have:
- A degree with at least 4 years subsequent relevant experience; or
- Extensive experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training;
- A strong portfolio of previous online campaigns;
- Experience shooting and editing creative images and videos suitable for online media;
- Excellent computer skills with a good working knowledge of spreadsheets, databases, word processing packages, Powerpoint, internet and email are essential;
- Possesses skills relating to the production of audio, video and images as well as the basic web skill such as HTML/CSS;
- The ability to write clear, literate, concise digital content is essential;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Works autonomously to plan and prioritise their own workload.
|Enquiries and further information: Ms. Jenies Mudiliar, Director, Marketing & Communication, ph: ; fax: ; email: email@example.com|
The position is available for a term of three years and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
|Salary Range:||FJ $32,246 to FJ $38,138 per annum|
How to Apply
|Closing date for applications 01 August 2021|
The University of the South Pacific (USP) is the premier provider of tertiary education in the Pacific Region, and an international center of excellence for teaching and research on all aspects of Pacific culture and environment.