|Office of the Vice-Chancellor and President, Marketing & Communications - LDM036|
We are looking for a Graphic Designer (GD). The GD’s graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, they will need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract USP’s target audience.
The Person We Seek
To be considered for any of this positions, applicants must have:
- A degree with subsequent relevant experience; or
- Extensive experience and specialist expertise or broad knowledge in technical or administrative fields; or
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training;
- Software requirements – Adobe CS6 or the latest, i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Illustrator, Freehand, Flash, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver;
- Experience working in the higher education industry;
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics;
- A strong eye for visual composition;
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
Preference will be given to applicants with:
- Four years minimum work experience in the graphic design industry.
|Enquiries and further information: Ms. Jenies Mudiliar, Director, Marketing & Communication, ph: ; fax: ; email: email@example.com|
The position is available for a term of three years and may be renewed by mutual agreement.
|Salary Range:||$27,336 to $33,228 per annum|
How to Apply
|Closing date for applications 01 August 2021|
The University of the South Pacific (USP) is the premier provider of tertiary education in the Pacific Region, and an international center of excellence for teaching and research on all aspects of Pacific culture and environment.