This is a full-time position suited to someone that is able to provide administrative and financial support to management and has the appropriate experience, a good understanding and track record in finance, administration and management services.
• It is a one-year appointment and renewable (subject to conditions).
• Remuneration will be based on qualifications and work experience.
The job is located at the National Cancer Resource Centre (home of SCS) within the Motootua Hospital Compound.
• You will provide administrative and financial support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), and support in the delivery and running of activities, including fundraising events to the Fundraising and Marketing Manager and other staff.
• You must have appropriate experience and an excellent understanding and track record in the administration and management of financial activities and an excellent working knowledge of the MYOB accounting software.
• It is essential to have a Degree or equivalent in Financial, Business or Administration Management or similar, with at least three years’ work experience in a similar role.
• You will report to the SCS Chief Executive Officer.
Please submit your Cover Letter with a detailed CV, police report and referees by clicking on 'Apply Now'
Full details of Job Description, Employment Form and Vacancy Notice are attached to this notice.
Deadline: no later than Friday 3rd April 2020, 4.00 p.m.