We are looking for a self-motivated person dedicated to the work of civil society, with high values, excellent skills, flexibility and a desire to contribute.
- Assist with administration and maintain clean, tidy office environment Undertake all driving responsibilities for the organization.
- Sound oral and written English and Samoan communication skills.
- Good computer skills – familiar with current common software (email, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills and able to work efficiently.
- Ability to work unsupervised and show initiative when required.
- Education to tertiary level desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record of reliability and honesty.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Click on Apply Now