Multi Complex business with bars, theatre and restaurant. Experience essential in the following :
Hospitality Management experience for over 5 years and held a position within a company for more than 2 years:
- Food & Beverage Cost Control.
- Kitchen, Bar & Front of House Management.
- Accounting Systems including Excel.
- Personnel Management & Staff Training.
- Leadership and Team Building.
- Customer Relations & Problem Solving.
- Business Growth, Advertising & Promotions.
- To have an outgoing personality and good sense of humor.
- Working long hours of about 6 days a week and up to 9 hours per day to ensure the business is operating effectively.
- Standards of employment under Samoa's Law for employment.
- To be an excellent communicator in English (bonus to speak Samoan).
- To be a Leader and have extensive management experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- To be confident, outgoing & friendly and have dynamic customer service skills.
- Preference given to Pacific Islanders, and applicants from the Pacific Region.
- To be ready to travel, with an up to date passport.
- Salary Package can include training overseas and Samoa's work visa (if required).
Please contact us with your CV and list three character references (one must be at least one of the last two positions you held in employment) who can be contact before interview.
Click on "Apply Now"