Job Description & Skills/Qualifications Required
- Mend, repair, and alter guest clothing and employee uniforms by hand stitching, applying adhesive patches, or using a sewing machine.
- Distribute clean uniforms to personnel according to company specifications. Send damaged uniforms to appropriate location (e.g., seamstress, Housekeeping, outside vendor) for repair.
- Document guest requests for laundry/dry cleaning, minor repair, and pressing of garments in accordance with company specifications.
- Record assigned and unassigned uniforms as they are distributed, returned, or cleaned. Inspect uniforms for damage and remove substandard uniforms from circulation and issue replacements.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.