The Australia Pacific Training Coalition (APTC) is an Australian development program working in partnership with regional governments, industry and TVET training providers to develop a more skilled, inclusive and productive workforce aligned with domestic and international labour market requirements that enhance Pacific prosperity
The Learning Support and Work Skills Facilitator will be providing support to the APTC students in Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) including development to enhance learning. This role will assist student’s development to be able to meet their educational, vocational and life goals.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).
- A recognised teaching qualification (minimum duration 2 years full-time equivalent study) which includes study in Language, Literacy and Numeracy, English as a Second Language or English, OR a degree with at least two years’ study in linguistics, communication.
- Recent teaching experience delivering English language or Language, Literacy and Numeracy for a minimum of two years.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting the learning of students with different cultural backgrounds and abilities.
- Demonstrated high level written and oral communication skills, including the ability to negotiate learning outcomes for students.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (including Microsoft Word and Outlook) and experience in using the internet.
To learn more about this position please review the Role Description and Information Kit.
Contract duration: Until 30th June 2022
Remuneration – WST42,140 to WST68,175 per annum.
To start an application click on 'Apply Now ' below.